11.12.2008

Pros & Cons

As I told JChorng the other day, I'm going to start (somewhat) daily blog updates with a list of pros and cons. At first it was going to be two pros and one con, but this week is sucking so much it should just be all cons.


Cons:
-Officially lactose intolerant. Can't believe 90 to 100 percent of Asian-Americans are. "Common symptoms, which range from mild to severe, include nausea, cramps, bloating, gas, and diarrhea." Let's just say I experienced four out of five of those symptoms. Couldn't go to bed. Woke up queasy. I can't believe Ben&Jerrys and brie would do this to me!! I love cheese...
-Failed PubPol. More of a disappointment to myself more than anything else.
-Overwhelmed. Seriously considered dropping out of school yesterday. Legit.
-Missing the fam&&friends.

Pros (trying my hardest to dig for them):
-A wonderful weekend behind me. Thanksgiving ahead.
-It's Wed! Getting over the hump...
-Sister sent me the cutest e-mail. Apparently, middle school in the 21st century is too different that I won't be able to understand it. Fact: I went to middle school in the 21st century. My sister has got it wrong!! But I guess I didn't see kids smoking in the bathroom or making out at parties, so she wins.
-Wonderful friends (JAxt, LPowers, VLella) who have got my back all the time.

Best part of 11/11: Finding out Jordan doesn't type with his thumbs. New nickname: JAxt, the thumbless typing boy wonder.


Eno River. 11/8/08

1 comment:

Lucie said...

how do you type without using your thumbs??? what does he use to hit space?